Monday, July 31, 2006

have a break, have a kitkat

Its a nice feeling to have when you can sleep in and not go to school on a weekday where the rest of the world wakes up to rush to work/school. Haha... Moreover, it was such nice weather today! Cool and not humid....perfect day to sleep through.

We spent the whole day out of home yesterday. Did all sorts of things....then culminated in a shopping spree in PP....the offers were too good to resist, so my mum and me went crazy. In all senses of the word. We have not shopped like this in a long time. Veeko was having 50% off storewide! Apparently, there was some other promotion in which we pay about 60 bucks for 4 more pieces. Heh. So at the end of it, we spent like 300 bucks on 12 pieces of clothes. That comes up to an average of 25 bucks per piece. Which is damn worth it for good quality stuff. So I've added 3 tops and 3 bottoms to my wardrobe, with 1 of the bottoms being a working skirt. So I'm all ready for a new semster at school! Yay.

Waterways watch society on sat. It was an eye-opener...and learnt new things. Can foresee myself going to help out more often. Which is good...build up my passion for volunteerism. Met a few 'nasty' people though, shan't elaborate. All I can say is that I know what I'm doing, and I follow my heart and just do it. NO one can deter me. My personal philosphy is this, work is never-ending. Therefore, you work hard to the best of your ability from Mon to Fri, and just do what you enjoy during the weekends. As simple as that. No one can say you are lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home