Monday, July 24, 2006

This is the last week of my teaching assistantship. And time has really just flown by just like that. This week, I'll have 2 outings, one to Mac's(with P2s) and the other one to Little India with my P3 class. So exciting! Hehe...

I think I've learnt a lot from this keelboat regatta. Especially from this person who has an immense knowledge of things related to boats and knots and practically anything to do with the sea. Of course, also from Uncle Hongkit and the rest of the race officers. Also had my fair share of eye candy.. :] Hmn... Oh yeah, and my first experience of how down-downs are carried out. Downdowns are given out to people(race com included) who screw up during the regatta, and are worthy of a mention. So in RSYC, a shot of Jack Daniels is given out as a downdown drink. Did I mention that the clubhouse is damn nice too? Everything from the rooms to the toilets...wow. Its really a club for the rich and the beautiful? Haha... as usual, there was a dinner reception and free flow of drinks...and the food is good! Yummy....

I'm beginning to feel old. I don't really know what made me feel that way, but I think the 5 weeks of teaching has a hand in this.

So for the whole of August weekends, I'll be out at sea. You'll know where to find me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home