Thursday, August 10, 2006

Met uncle hong kit and peina at tamp today...nice catching up with her...

And...the bloody strap of my tote bag broke today...Urgh. I just had it for like 8 months or so...so not long-lasting. Bleah. Its a sign...I have to get a new bag soon.

Oh yeah, have to prepare a lesson plan on the topic of education, schools and society to teach our classmates. How exciting right? But there's so much to think about and to plan what is suitable in such a short time. Grrr..... But then again, I'd rather get it over and done earlier so I can concentrate on other assignments later in the sem.

Another thing, it really makes a difference as to which tutors you get. This sem, we have a very good tutor who taught me more(in 2 hours) than what I learnt the whole of last sem's DCE 100. It says a lot doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home