Tuesday, August 29, 2006

an 'orangey' day

Haha...think I had an overdose of 'mother-in-law's' orange cake yesterday... Thank you pickles. :) If you have any more cakes which need to help to be finished in future, just let me know. Lol. I sound like a glutton.

I have been catching up on lost sleep...was so tired yesterday so I slept for about 9 hours. Cos I was catching up on lost sleep from Sunday night...as usual...was rushing an assignment.

So the racing/competition season is over, its time to concentrate on school assignments. Sigh...time really flies, I think its week 4 now if I'm not wrong.

Got so many things to do, so little time. Argh. LEt's see...
1. Send lappie for repair :(
2. dragon boating on thurs morning
3. comex show in the arvo?(tentative)
4. haircut appt at 4pm on thurs
5. clean floor on fri morning :(
6. lunch with jac
7. dinner with nie babes :)
8. drop by waterfest?
9. dinner with family on sat. :)

*tears hair out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home