Sunday, August 06, 2006

tune your sails/ tune your brain

Heh, its time to tune my brain back to NIE-mode again. Sigh, I think I'll have some withdrawal symptoms soon....not sure what though...but yeah. Was busy clearing my table which is covered with bills and all sorts of letters and papers. Urgh....so messy. To add to my misery, my nose has just started to itch from the copious amounts of dust.

So its back to the same old routine, just that this sem, I'll have a shorter week, 4-day week to be exact, with my days starting no earlier than 10.30am, and ending no later than 4.so pm. Cool. Sigh, at last, we see some semblance of sanity. Hahahah...

I really think someone should give me a big triangle to hang on the powerboat for everyone to see when I drive. So that others can steer clear of a sotong like me. Ok, I shan't be too hard on myself, as the saying goes, practice makes perfect. For the first time, I drove the powerboat up the trolley today. It takes a fair bit of skill to do that.... but luckily, I had the Ops crew and T to guide me. Thanks to them...

Ok, back to more packing and clearing of stuff. Shall update whenever I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home