Monday, September 11, 2006

as pleased as pie

Hahaha...its a weird title...but that's kinda how I'm feeling right now. I couldn't be any happier than this. The good news is that Acer is replacing my lappie's battery even though they did not notice and cannot conclude that there was indeed the problem that I reported to them. As in, the battery did 'drop', but it didn't drop to like 10 or 20% like I said it would. So yup, actually I had a feeling that the problem will not surface when its at the service centre(it always happens to me)....but I never knew that they would actually replace it for me for free even though it was out of warranty. Cool. I guess there's no reason for me to complain. Acer's service is darn good lah. That is a perfect example of good service. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home