Saturday, September 02, 2006

the big 2-1

A big "Thank You" to my friends for the birthday wishes.... :-) I feel loved... Heh. Another milestone in my life is reached. Like I've mentioned to a few people, I feel old already.

Nothing beats having a nice and quiet dinner with your family, and just simply enjoying the food. And not forgetting the nice view... We had delicious birthday cake from Cedele...blueberry hazelnut cheesecake...yummy!! The simple things in life are priceless. :-)

Oh yeah, thanks to lav, emma, xiu, sharon and sab for making it an enjoyable dinner yesterday! Other than the horrible service at cartel where we adjourned to later for some drinks...

Oh wells, another chapter of my life is closed and another is opened...welcome to adulthood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home