Monday, October 30, 2006

i am special

in more ways than one. Special can also be a nice word to say that I am "unlucky". Sigh, don't know what made her "pick on me".... Maybe she just doesn't like my face.

Sigh, my to-do list is building up.... gotta keep track of it, getting forgetful.

Oh yeah, its so humid! The air is really still, I long to feel the wind blowing against my skin...

Btw, one glance at the CNA website tells me there is another death on the MRT tracks. Its getting quite scary...are we breeding a society who takes the easy way out? A society of copycats? Sometimes, media is a bittersweet pill. By publishing news like that, are we encouraging the not-so-good stuff?

Sorry for the fragmented post...can't be coherent right now.

PS: I hate red tape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home