Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CGW 2006

Pleasing kids is not easy....and not a very fun job either. Not when their objective is to simply win prizes. Sigh...kids are always kids.. Being on my feet the whole day really is tiring. One more day to go! Why did I choose to put myself through this?!

Oh yeah... I will be posted to CZ for my 2nd pract as well as final posting I think. I need to thank the P for her persistence. :)

On another note, I hope I will not be in charge of finishing boat at CSC optis... I'm freaking out. Hope R's just kidding.

Holidays are never really a time for one to rest and relax. Just received news that I have to go down to NIE to meet tutor for instructions to prepare for microteaching during 1st week of next sem. Help!

Gonna take a nap now... to replenish energy. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home