Wednesday, November 22, 2006

dedicated to my favourite friendly bus uncle

He is such a sweet man....a little gesture like saving copies of Today newspapers for me really touched me. My mum used to take the bus in the past and told me about him....now I say "hi" to him whenever I board his bus....so much so that he returns my little gesture through this goodwill on his part. He won't just give me the copy for that day you know...he usually gives me 2 copies! One for that day and one from the previous day! Such a nice man right? =)

Year-end Bonus

Yay! 2.2 months worth of year end bonus going into my bank account...! =)=) Thank goodness for that....have been splurging like nobody's business...cos I will have no time to do so starting from this weekend onwards till 10 dec. Yeah...the excuses I give myself. Gosh. Busy Busy Busy....helping out at regattas and a school sailing camp. =)

Just met up with Tania just now. She's back from Down Under! Heh...had a great time catching up with her.

Oh yeah...I watched Step Up yesterday too! Personally, I think its an enjoyable show...quite good. 'Cos I watch it for the dance moves... :) It is quite similar to Save the Last Dance starring Julia Stiles so I liked both. But some people are saying that since it is so similar, why watch Step Up? To each his own I guess.

Just had dinner... my mum cooks a mean green bean soup man. She uses gula melaka...so yup. Quite sweet... =) Nevertheless, you can't find one outside which gives you lots of green bean in the soup. Heehee.

Looking forward to Cable-ski in batam come 23rd dec... muahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home