Monday, November 27, 2006

Sacrifice

I foresee a clash in my schedule... and I think I will make a decision which will affect a number of people. Sigh. Family time means a lot to me though...

Anyways.. yesterday, I was almost forced by circumstances to make a major decision in a regatta. Thankfully, I didn't have to carry it out cause the race was abandoned anyway. But the point is, I know I'm no longer an ignorant race officer who knows nuts about race management....but yet, I am still not experienced enough to make some decisions. For the first time yesterday, I felt scared that I had to bear the consequences of my decision had it been made. I was thrust into the situation which I had to face and overcome. Sigh...we learn new things everyday.

My bro's birthday is tomorrow...he's finally 16! Happy birthday in advance! So we had great food over the weekend for dinner. Sat evening was at brewerkz.... Parents really loved the food. Last night was at Shashlik restaurant at far east shopping centre....wow. The beef fillet that I had was to die for, and the borsch soup....no words can describe it man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home