Saturday, November 11, 2006

spring cleaning

only thing is, its not spring yet. ahahaha.

Anyway, I have been clearing unwanted stuff from my room and shelves and cleaning up the dust that has accumulated over the months. Now I know why I have been falling sick....its all because of the dust! You should have seen how thick the layer of dust was. Urgh. It was quite disgusting. The best part is, I'm not through with my room yet! There are still things to be done, although it has already been 2 days of hard work. Sigh.

I love the look of my table now, but it is still work in progress. I think I need storage equipment to put some of my stuff in. But that means spending more money. Which I am trying very hard not to. So I have to find some other ways of reorganising my stuff so my table looks less cluttered. Especially my letters... they have no place to go. :( But I still feel like I have accomplished something. Heh. :) Because the look of my table now is a far cry from before.

Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home