Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wow. This Christmas really has been a season of eating besides a season of giving. Heh.

Attended Sab's wedding yesterday....so happy for her! I find all weddings really touching, especially church weddings. Christmas eve was at cai's place as usual, and the food was delicious! Not forgetting a time in the great company of family and friends.

Went to catch a movie today at vivocity. Its huge! The cinema too, though i found the seats a bit stiff, i like the ultra-large screen and the space between the rows of seats. You don't have to worry about late-comers stepping on your toes as they walk to their seats in the middle of the row. No hassle! Well, I can't say much about the shopping though cos I didn't fancy much of the shops there. Although I would say that food and beverages outlets are the main draw for me to vivocity. The restaurants are big and spacious, with nice ambience.

So, I've started on my CNY shopping. Its a good idea I start now, because I forsee that I won't have the time once school starts. Well, at least I got one item out of the way. A nice skirt from BYSI for 23 bucks. I am very pleased with myself. Heh. Now, for the hard part. A matching/nice top which will satisfy my fussy nature for tops. Sigh. M also seems very happy with her purchases, because she paid 105 bucks for 3 tops and i pants. Which is a really good deal! Post-Christmas shopping is always good! :)

Oh yeah, I've found another way to pamper myself. A good and nice manicure really does wonders to lifting my spirits. I think I was lucky and got a rather well-trained manicurist to do my nails. She's really good I think. So much so that I wouldn't mind going back there to request for her to do my nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home