Monday, January 29, 2007

all in a days' work

But it was definitely not a good/lucky day for the "choy(cai)" sailors yesterday. One's mast was broken near then end of 1st race, the other was stung by a catfish. What a day.

Oh yeah, saturday was a really cold day out at sea. Tried to tahan for about 2 hours...then I couldn't take it and succumbed to pulling out my windbreaker and try to become warm. But someone was surprisingly nice to me that day. Was pleasantly surprised. Hahahaha. And yesterday was an overcast day...with immense cloud cover throughout the day. But, once again, I was reminded of how harmful and invisible the UV rays were when I saw myself in the mirror. Sigh. Old habits just die hard.

Went to Pepper Lunch for dinner just now....Not too bad at all, especially if you are a beef lover. I like it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home