Friday, January 26, 2007

tired

In all senses of the word. But I'm contented. ((: Reason being, I accomplished many things today. There was progress made with my DCE assignment, things are looking positive with the DLTA... Met with an ex-colleague, regained contact with a lost friend, cleaned the floor and went to the hosp cos my dad was being prepped for the op in the evening... keyhole surgery on his knee to repair torn meniscus. Anyway, he's out already and recovering in the ward. So, it's all good.

I guess I was running on adrenaline all day, cos I'm now feeling dog-tired. Its been a trying week, with 3 sessions of DCE tutorial. No joke with 3 8.30am lessons for 3 consec. days. Finally, its over. I can heave a sigh of relief and give myself a pat on the back. But I still don't know where I got all the adrenaline from to last me through today.

Oh yeah, I think I did an awful lot of talking today, especially with acquaintances/friends. I met my bro's strength and conditioning coach from sports sch in NIE today. I didn't realise how huge he was. Haha. Right, my eyelids are drooping. Have a great weekend ahead people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home