Saturday, February 10, 2007

caught in between.

I hate the feeling of being caught in between. neither did i bargain for things to turn out this way....and the feeling of guilt is always there. family issues are always a tad too sticky for my liking. Argh. there are no immediate solutions to it and i can only foressee that the problem will just spiral into....whatever.(can't find an appropriate term)

today, it just occurred to me that i'm really getting old. couldn't even recall where I kept my laptop and i went around like a mad woman panicking and trying to find my laptop. it suddenly hit me that i actually kept it in a safe place where i almost forgot. sigh. in the chaos that i created, i made others worry as well. sorry!

i'm really tired, that's why its a fragmented and crappy post. but gotta do some work before i zzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home