Thursday, February 01, 2007

entertain me please!

Argh. I'm stuck at home as I have to avoid people. And at home, people are avoiding me too. Haha. No one's coming home for dinner, mum's at work. Boohoos. I'm lonely!! I have been reading, but I can't possibly read forever! So I caught up on my sleep cos I didn't have a good sleep last night. Woke up a few times, the eye was bothering me. Sigh. It's better now, but the other eye is infected too. But it's not as bad as my left eye.

I realised that tv rays and computer rays really harm your eyes. I thought to myself, how bad could tv rays be, so I continued watching tv last night. Boy, was I wrong. My eyes felt so tired I had to close them, so I turned in early and TRIED to sleep. But I tossed and turned, irritated by my stupid eye. So the tv was one reason I could not sleep last night. But there's Prison break finale tonight and there's no way I'm gonna miss it. So, I'm gonna be stubborn and see how long my eyes will last before surrendering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home