Monday, February 05, 2007

fragility of life

Once again, I was reminded of how fragile life is. Within the span of less than 2 months, 2 people whom I knew passed away. Yesterday, a sailor's parent died while sailing on a byte to look at his son compete. The New Paper seemed to imply that it was the club's duty to keep an eye on everyone. But I beg to differ. Oh well, I won't elaborate any further. It is sad.

Yesterday, I drove the rubber dinghy back to NSC from CSC. What an experience. My arm was numb and shivering when I climbed out of the boat. My legs were sore from sitting in the same position for 1 hour plus. But the ride was really exhilarating to say the least. Do not be fooled. It is not as easy as it sounds. People say, oh its just driving the powerboat what. But there's the waves to contend with as you control the throttle. No joke man. I'm now aching all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home