Friday, February 23, 2007

post CNY and pre-practicum

Haha, what's up with the "pre" and "post" you say? I think I'vs had an overdose of lesson planning... but anyway, Happy CNY to all! Albeit a bit late...but it doesn't matter cos CNY lasts for 15 days! Yep.

I think I sound a bit high but who cares. Heh. That's because the madness is over, now bring on the 10 weeks of teaching practice! As usual, CNY was spent eating, eating and more eating. Non-stop eating. Its also the time of the year where my dad whips up marvellous dishes which he only has time to do during CNY. Man...the food was all very rich and filling. His pig-intestine's soup as usual was kick-ass. Darn good I must say. Sorry there are no photos to make you drool over.

So today I went for pre-practicum briefing at CZ...all the boring but essential stuff to take note of. But I felt so out of place at the meeting because I didn't know most of the people there....Oh wells. But, I was not entirely disappointed, because I met my ex teacher and had a good chit-chat with her and another soon-to-be-retired teacher. They all made me feel so at home!! Ahhh... but its a pity some of the other teachers have left or retired. Oh well, better late than never i suppose. So I think I am looking forward to teaching in my alma mater.... :)

Now, let me enjoy these 2 days before the madness starts again... this time not as bad cos I have kids to deal with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home