Thursday, February 15, 2007

shoe hunting

Aargh!! I saw 2 pairs of shoes at Isetan today that I really like!! But, they were not in the size that I wanted. Boohoos. So the disappointed but resourceful me went online to look for the contact number of the flagship Tracce store at Suntec to check if they have my size. But since I didn't get the model number, I had to describe the shoes to the poor sales boy... Heh. He managed to understand which shoes I was referring to but I still didn't get the shoes in the particular colour that I wanted. But there was my size for another colour which I did not see at Tampines....so I'm going down to Suntec tomorrow and hope I do like the colour cos the shoe is so comfortable!!*fingers crossed* Sigh. I have not gone to such trouble for a shoe before. Can't believe myself. But anyways, I bought myself 2 bedsheet sets in lovely pink and purple! So sweet.... its actually meant for girls cos its under the Friven girls' range....but heck! Its so sweet.... I couldn't resist not buying. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home