Saturday, March 03, 2007

i have a "sexy" voice

my throat is in pain. and i am losing my voice. i am practically croaking. sigh. i have only myself to blame really. all the finger food, fried food and "drinks" must have been the crucial blow to my throat. well done me.

on another note, man utd played like crap and won again. haha. 1-0 over liverpool, and it is an important win. if man utd win the premiership this season, this will be the match people will look back on as the turning point of the season. but the goal sums it all really. because man utd was given the very precious free kick and took that chance. that made the difference between the both teams and liverpool had so many chances but could not find the net. Yay. My dad won the bet and 5 jugs of beer. Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home