Friday, March 23, 2007

main dish and side dishes

Sigh. Week 1 of term 2 has just flown by just like that. It has been quite a hectic first week but the workload does not show signs of abating just yet. The madness is just beginning. Yikes. Anyway, it seems like I'm the favourite trainee to call on for after-school activities especially on school trips. Twice in a week! It can't get any better than this. And a total of 6 relief periods to do. Argh. I still have much lesson planning to do leh. Spare me please. Boohoos.

And my Friday couldn't have started off on a worse note than this. I actually overslept! Not by a little, but a lot! I was lucky I wasn't even later than the time I woke up. Want to make a guess? *Drumrolls* 7.30am! Gosh. School had already started and I just woke up. I was practically in a state of shock when I looked at the clock. And I didn't even hear the alarm ring. Haiz. I guess I was really conked out cos I slept at 10.45 ish last night. Anyway, at 7.30am this morning, the house was in total silence, no signs of life, the rest of the family was still in dreamland. How nice. Its just one of those days ah. Thank goodness I didn't have any lessons the 1st 2 periods.

But my relief was short-lived cos as I walked into the school, I saw the P walk out of the office and was walking toward the restroom. Lo and behold, she turned around for a bit and saw a figure(me) walking to the porch. Bravo. Well done me. But she just turned right back and proceeded to the toilet. Me, I hid behind the pillar for a while. Hilarious.

I think I'm getting old. I seem to forget things easily and stuff I'm supposed to do like going for relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home