Friday, March 23, 2007

staff room chatter

Yeah. We're kind of enjoying our private space in the resource room for this week at least. It may be our 1st week and last week in this room I think. We were moved to this room because they installed new work tables for adjunct teachers in the staff room. We were settling in fine until we got news lately that we may be moving back to our corner in the staff room at the new tables. Most were reluctant to move. Upon further probing, I realised that there was a reason why we were to sit in the staff room instead of staying put at the Resource room. But yeah, our CTs and the SCM definitely knew our reasons for wanting to stay in the resource room. They did their own speculation and were really astute in their observations. Whoa. So yup.

Quote of the day: " You look the same. Of course I remember you, I can imagine you sitting in the classroom at the mention of your name." by Mr Tay, my dearest P4 Form teacher. He's such a nice man. So apparently, he did have very good impression of me. And according to him, I have not changed one bit. Haha. That's like 11- 12 years ago man! His memory is really good.

I hate the smell of paint. Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home