Saturday, April 28, 2007

countdown

and so...the countdown to the end of practicum has begun. 8 weeks have just flown past and there are 2 weeks left. enough said. :)

my saturdays in april have been rather productive. 2 were spent coaching the basic optis and the other 2 have been spent at WWS. I like to think that I lead a rather fulfilling life. Heh.

I have been putting off my blood donation for more than a month. If it wasn't being ill, it was having my period and fear of low iron level in my blood. But now its back on track and I'm eagerly looking forward to my next one in July. So after WWS this morning, I spent my afternoon at one of the CCs in Pasir Ris, giving the gift of life to someone in need. Very pleasant experience indeed.

Looking forward to the end of practicum so that we can all catch up on our social life (well at least for me lah).

and once again, the forbidden fruit presents itself in front of me. Why? Sigh... better not pin too much hopes on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home