Sunday, April 08, 2007

hmmm

im falling sick for the second time in as little as a month and 1 week. with the same symptoms. what is happening?!

i know, its kind of a rhetorical question ahahaha. obviously its stress-related.

but anyways, i had a good break this few days, doing what i like to do, and also meeting up with people whom i had no time to meet. although the kids at basic course were sucking my blood dry, i had no complains cos i had the sun and the sea! and today i felt a sense of accomplishment cos i dropped 2 marks with anchors!! all by myself....also recovered the motorboat without any damage and help! so proud of myself. haha... and the service centre crew actually noticed i lost weight. lol. they are such nice men. complimented me on the seemingly increased strength in my arms too. lol im such a sucker for compliments huh? but seriously, think i've finally gotten the hang of a throttle-powered boat. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home