Friday, April 06, 2007

Its the beginning of a long weekend....and I must say its a break that is more than welcome and very timely indeed. Badly need this to rejuvenate and be refreshed. What better way to start it than to spend last evening catching up with Jac, with a movie as usual and a quick grub after that. Was really surprised to see most places in town pulling down their shutters by 9.30 ish.... very odd. Nevertheless, we managed to eat at Mos which was still open at Taka.

Anyway, today was spent in City Hall area with my cousin. Was supposed to meet for lunch but had coffee instead. While waiting for her, I purchased a t-shirt. Bravo me. Heh, but I haven't bought anything for myself since CNY anyways.

Quote of the day: "Fang, why you always fall sick one ah? Better go sailing then won't fall sick so often."- None other than my dad. I don't know whether to laugh or to give a wry smile. He's so funny sometimes. Yea, I'm having the sniffles again. Barely one month from my last bout of throat infection. Also had a scratchy throat feeling yesterday morning. Sigh... We were talking about sailing at the dinner table....then brought up the topic of me going back to sail. The above quote was heard after dinner, when I was sitting on the sofa with a piece of tissue in my nose.

Sleep is hard to come by nowadays...and anyone that knows me well knows I need my 8 hours of sleep otherwise I'll be cranky.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home