Friday, April 13, 2007

lizard shit

While cleaning the floor just now, I noticed that there was quite a large amount of lizard shit around the house. Gosh, didn't know the lizards were having a field day in our home. Must have been at least 2 of them residing in this house. Hmm... better not leave food lying around uncovered.

Anyway, its interesting how a meal with a fellow trainee/friend does wonders to an otherwise tired, depressed and stressed person. Bonding over food never fails to lift my spirits up. Not forgetting to mention that the food was fabulous too. Goreng pisang, rojak and otah-otah washed down with a mug of teh tarik. Life cannot get better than this man. Mama mia! Anyway, we had an interesting conversation. :) I think the caffeine gave me an added boost of energy. Haha. Felt so full of energy that I was inclined to start on my household chores immediately after I reached home. Heh.

Perspiring feels good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home