Friday, April 20, 2007

Miscarriages are really common. And its quite sobering. Lately, we have heard too many stories within one staffroom. I'm scared...but I guess I will be better prepared when the time comes. :)

Its Friday but I don't feel any happier. Don't ask why.

Just had dinner, Soba noodles made by mum! Simple but nice comfort food. Gonna have some icecream later. Ice cream to make me happy. :)

I just spent the whole afternoon going through math corrections with some pupils. Hope they learnt something. Everytime I spend time with them outside of class, I see a different side of them and I get to hear interesting things going round the class. Heh. They are really quite a funny bunch. Beginning to find them adorable. Note: SOME of them. Definitely not all. Heh.

How do you tell someone you like him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home