Saturday, May 26, 2007

I don't think I've slept so many hours in a day before. Last night knocked off at about 8.30 woke up about 6 am this morning. So that amounts to 9 hours of sleep. Then went to queue up to see the doc, came back at 9.30, took medicine and slept till about 12. Altogether, that's roughly 12 hours of sleep! Gasp! That's like 50% of the whole day. Oh well, was having quite a high fever when i visited the doc this morning lah so I guess all the sleep was essential for me to recuperate. I was really conked out this morning man. And today it was so hot, I don't know whether I was perspiring because of the heat or because I was "sweating the fever out".

In case any of you were wondering, I'm feeling much better already, thanks. :)

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger misszeng said...

aye choy. take care yah! i'm waiting for you to take me out to the sea. hee.. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home