Thursday, May 24, 2007

it is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid

this is so very true, in more ways than one. I have been a fool all these years to have been avoiding the dentist for so long. Anyway, today I finally went to have my teeth checked and boy, were they in bad shape. So now I'm paying(literally and non-literally) for my phobia. Its damn expensive lah. But no choice lor...damage done already, must deal with it. Bleah. Perhaps I should think of it in another light. That the amount I paid today spread throughout all the years, its really not a lot. Sigh. Must save money liao. Cannot continue spending like nobody's business. especially with GSS coming!!! Arghhh!

Went to the school to be introduced to my P2 class today. They are so adorable! Haha. As usual, information overload, cannot remember everything. Shucks. But the P was very nice, so was everyone else who remembered my face. Heh. They were all so eager to welcome me with open arms, especially the SCM. She's so nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home