Thursday, May 17, 2007

mini wine cellar

My goodness... I think my home has just turned into a mini wine cellar. It all started with Mothers' Day celebrations and the stocking up of red wines from Carrefour. Then we received an invitation to the French Wine Fair which included wine tasting for invited guests or VIPs only. It was held tonight. And boy, did we get good buys. I have only one word to say. Wow! I just tasted a wine we bought from the fair, and I loved it! Choy is a contented girl today. But I seriously am going to avoid alcohol for the next week or so. My liver needs a break.

So anyway, while passing time, I made a stopover at Raffles City Shopping Centre to check out the Robinson's sale. Guess what? I bought a pair of shoes for work. How typical of me huh? Sigh. There goes my resolution to save. But I guess it is always a good investment to spend more on shoes which are comfortable and gives you the support your feet need. Especially cos my feet are broad at the front, so to find really comfortable shoes is like striking 4D. Hahah.

Busy weekend ahead. Bring it on! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home