Monday, May 21, 2007

new beginning, uncharted territories

The title may not be the most apt for this post, but it was the most spontaneous. Anyway, the verdict is out. I will be given a P2 class to teach come July. And I will be meeting the teacher on Thursday. Apprehensive yet excited. Heh... I guess we teachers really have to be adaptable at all times. So far I've taught P3, P5 and now...P2. That's why they say teaching is never boring. :)

So today, I devoured three quarters of a book which I had started reading a few days ago. And by the end of the MRT ride home, I had finished reading the book. I was quite surprised at how quickly I read it.

So there is gonna be a new shopping mall in Tamp. No!!! The whole of Tamp central will be soooo terribly crowded once it opens. Argh.

On another note, I wanna go swimming!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home