Monday, June 18, 2007

monday blues?

Not really.... I saw plenty of people in town today...ok more like the city area, more specifically, the City Hall vicinity. A variety of people were hanging out in City hall today...sailors, fellow NIE trainees...

Anyway, my bro was feeling crazy enough to queue up for the donuts at donut factory at raffles city. So he spent close to 3 hours waiting before we were nicely rewarded with 2 dozen delicious donuts(out of which half a dozen were for his friend). It was quite an experience in itself. And for someone like me who hasn't tasted krispy kremes, this was definitely a good substitute. Of course, people who have tasted krispy kremes are adamant that they are the best donuts. I am easily satisfied. :)

today was a really interesting day....for now, i shall keep the details to myself. haha...

to someone: i hope that you come to realise that you are now facing the consequences of your own actions. unless you change your lifestyle, your health will continue to deteriorate. so my little prayer for you is to take your health seriously and examine your current lifestyle. love, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home