Wednesday, June 27, 2007

what a start to a new term

hmm... i think some colleagues might have been scared off by my horrible face expression these past few days. lack of smile, furrowed brows etc. judging by the way caili described, i think it must have been pretty scary. oh well. if there's one thing i suck at, its hiding my emotions from my facial expression. haha.

stress really is a horrible thing. i swear i looked like crap (my complexion was awful) the last couple of days man. even though today has been a long day, i don't feel so overwhelmed. must be getting into the swing of things. heh. anyway, i was so stressed i even skipped my lunch the past 2 days. luckily things looked better today.

on another note, Alinghi won the 4th race! woohoo!! now the series is all tied at 2-2. Go Alinghi!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home