Sunday, August 19, 2007

of human relationships and family dynamics

i wish there was a manual on how to deal with human relationships, especially when it involves family members. So, as a result of my actions, I now have someone's voice in my head that is accusing my parents of not doing a good job in teaching me the right values. its spooky and horrifying how its gnawing on me, and i just can't shake this horrible feeling off. i can only hope to learn from this experience and make better choices next time.

i was a really clumsy girl today...knocked myself on parts of the boat at least 4 times, 1 on the face and the nose, 1 on my heel and 1 on my toe. Steps and railings on the boat caused my misery today. we had an eventful day out at sea today, braving the elements like the cold wind, constant rain and the choppy waves aboard lady o. and the best part is, i wasn't even sailing/racing. sigh... my poor fingers and feet were wrinkled... and i almost felt sea sick.

just one of those days where everything just seems to go against you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home