Saturday, August 18, 2007

walking on water

I've done a lot of walking in the past 3 days...to school and back...to the MRT Station. Burnt calories in the process so its all good. Besides, the weather was cool and there was no heat to impede my walking speed haha.

Felt like a happy little girl yesterday while watching the fireworks celebrations at marina bay yesterday with my cousin. Very well choreographed with the music....and did I mention the many different types of fireworks? Ooohhh...so nice. :) But of course, there were so many people that it made entering and exiting the gallery very difficult and inconvenient. Throngs of people...and the only way of moving is to be pushed along by the crowd behind you. Urgh. Not a nice feeling at all.

retreived my wallet from school today, thank goodness it was open for mendaki lessons. phew.

hmm...i really hope the weather clears up tomorrow so that we can have a fantastic passage race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home