Monday, September 03, 2007

movie!

What can I say? Its almost a given that when everyone is back here on their study break, we will go to the cinema to catch a movie. Its like a tradition of some sorts. Never fail to do that... I haven't watched a movie in ages. So, we watched No Reservations this evening... Not a bad movie. Acting was quite good but it was a little slow... Contained quite a number of laughable moments. :) But I still wanna catch Ratatouille!! And the bourne ultimatum....sigh. So many things to do, so little time.

On another note, I sort of experienced my first hangover this morning. I though I could sleep the headache off from last night, but I continued to experience it this morning in school. So I decided to take panadol after lunch and catch a nap before cleaning the floor.

nice cool weather is good for sleeping! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home