Friday, October 05, 2007

drowning on land

i.need.to.breathe.

Just to remind everyone that this blog is an avenue for me to vent my frustrations and anger. That's because i can't seem to find anyone appropriate in my phonebook to whine and complain to. so just spare me.... i know you're all concerned but i really just need this outlet to vent.

i guess nobody can claim that he or she understands what i'm going through because you have not had those words said into your face. do you know how demoralising is that? so many things have happened in the span of 4 months (3 months of teaching) i think i can feel a whole book with it.

i've cried a bucket of tears....and just thinking about it just wants to make me tear up again. gosh. why am i such an emotional/sensitive person. argh..

why do i seem to attract the weirdest parents? the ones who are cowardly? i really don't get it. and i thought i had seen it all when i was in wsps.

but i'd like to think i have matured. at least i didn't retort/blast at the person who sent/wrote the horrible/hurtful sms. i waited 3 whole hours before i replied. and i had to swallow my pride while typing the apology. "they are our clients so we have to serve them. they are always right." i was glad i could laugh about it with my colleagues.. sort of eased my tension a little.

but this 3 months have really stretched me and tested the strength of my character to my limits. i'm beginning to think long and hard about this calling of mine. i guess i just have to constantly remind myself why i choose to teach in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home