Wednesday, November 28, 2007

good service

actually, thinking back on the shops i patronised today, i must say that all the shops i went to provided good service. like reasonably good and there's nothing for me to pick bones with. first off, That CD shop at raffles city SC. the sales woman who attended to me was nice and patient, was so enthusiastic to let me take a listen to the CDs which I was considering to purchase. I mean how many shops actually do this? thumbs up to the lady who served me. :)

next was this shop at The Central called Euraugo. we were outside Gobi's waiting for my bro when my mum saw this shop selling dresses with the sign "50 % off", so we decided to take a look. saw a dress which i liked, salesgirl came over to ask if she could help. so she helped me decide that the dress was a good choice for a wedding dinner etc, helped me find the right size then i found out also that the dress was not on discount, but was still reasonably priced at 92 bucks. so i was quite satisfied and bought it. mum was happy too. service was excellent, attentive but not too "sticky' and very helpful and friendly. next up was gobi's which sells macaroons....ooh they were heavenly. sales woman was very helpful and nice too.

last but not least was waraku. great food, great company, good service. :)

what more can i say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home