Monday, November 12, 2007

hello maid?

i hate being treated like the maid of the house. enough said.

someone should invent some kind of device which can spout out detergent and scrub dishes without getting our hands dry and scaly. which is exactly what's happening to my hands. bah! don't even suggest the use of gloves because you can't feel whether the plates are clean when using gloves.

and have i mentioned that i hate kiasu parents? like turning up early, coming to class to get their report books...sms-ing me to find out which classes are cream classes??!! oh god. someone help me!! one week left! can you just spare me??

my bro is a one-eyed pirate. lol. serve him right for whatever caused it; may it be the computer games or his dirty hands or oogling at girls or whatever. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home