Sunday, November 18, 2007

my bro, the serious coach

too bad i don't have a photo of him coaching but yeah. i've never seen him so serious about something before...maybe its the coming of age or simply just because he's applying the theory that he learnt from his coaching modules. whatever it is, its nice to see him so enthusiastic about something for once. :) like he finally knows what he wants to do and be proactive about it.

anyway since I have time on my hands i'm gonna try upload some photos. see if blogger cooperates with me today.

Here they are.... :)


Class photo before daneamania

Girls looking pretty...

the cool-looking boys who can't shake for nuts



Nat(the chinese tr) and myself - ktv-ing

2 MT trs and 1 eng tr(me)

as you can see we are all happy people. trs also need to let their hair down and enjoy themselves once in a while. like going ktv-ing and blading....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home