Friday, December 28, 2007

imelda marcos wannabes

I think if all the women could afford it, we would have become like the above-mentioned lady. And the shoe industry would boom even more than now. This season's shoes seem to fit the shape of my feet better. I seem to have a lot of luck this few days especially when shopping for shoes. I can finally fit into a pair of mondo shoes!! *bliss* I don't have to spend double or triple the price of mondo shoes on the more expensive brands liao!! You have to understand that my feet are not the slim and slender kind which can fit into charles and keith's slim cut designs or mondo's young and trendy designs. They are really broad at the front so I have to look for shoes which are well, broad at the front! Haha. Anyway, I'm really glad that I bought 2 shoes at a cost that is less than 1 pair of shoes in the past(say sole lover's or pazzion). So within the last few days, my cousin and I have contributed significantly to the already booming economy. 4 pairs of shoes in the span of 3 days between 2 people. Lol.

Choy is a very happy and contented girl ready to roll and rumble in the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home